Finnish Business in Yekaterinburg 5.6.2013
cleantech | new technologies | turism | trade |construction |investments
Finnish business in Yekaterinburg -event is the most important thing to happen to business between Finland and Russia this year. This event is designed to showcase Finnish entrepreneurship and major companies in the Sverdlovsk area capital, Yekaterinburg. The main event is a high-level seminar where top leaders and experts will voice their thoughts on various subjects regarding business between Finland and Russia. Opening speech will be held by Alexander Stubb, Minister for European Affairs and Foreign Trade of Finland.
The event will be held in two parts: a high level forum with the attendance from Alexander Stubb and other highly appreciated speakers, as well as a “Networking buffet”, a free-speech zone allowing for a less formal environment to discuss the future prospects between Finnish and Russian partners.
The event is organized by Finnish-Russian Chamber of Commerce
Initial programPlace: Hotel Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg
09:00-12:00 B2B conference
13:00-13:45 Press conference
14:00-15:30 High level forum
- Opening speech, Minister for European Affairs and Foreign Trade of Finland Alexander Stubb and Governor of Sverdlovsk region Jevgeni Kuivashev
- Advanced technologies as a key to industrial modernisation and sustainable growth, President of Market Area CIS, Outotec CIS Jukka Kurhinen
- "High quality living environments – part of the attractiveness of the city" President of YIT International Construction Services, Executive Vice President of YIT Corporation Kari Kauniskangas
- Finnish service concept - russian consumers: success factors in department store business, Executive Vice President of Stockmann Group, Director for the Department Store Division Maisa Romanainen
- Getting ready for EXPO 2020, Chairman of Yekaterinburg Expo 2020 Bid Committee Supervisory Board Arkady Chernetskiy
- Go Finland! Closing words by CEO of Finnish Russian Chamber of Commerce Mirja Tiri
- Moderator of the seminar is industial counsellor Severi Keinälä, Finnish Ministry of Employment and the Economy
15:30-16:00 Aperitif and Networking
16:00-18:00 Buffet and networking
Networking buffet is a unique networking opportunity, a contract market, where companies can showcase their products and services at their own tables. There will be short company interviews, cases and storytelling. Building onto a casual environment, we create a perfect opportunity to create or uphold connections to biggest business decision makers in Russia.
Participation fee (seminar and networking)
1 representative from a company: 980€ (+VAT), from more representatives from the same company: 380€ (+VAT) per person.
Presentation table at “Networking buffet”
500€ (+VAT), FRCC members 400€ (+VAT)
Tel. +358 40 513 4969